Access to Medicines Platform is a not for profit organization working with multi-stakeholders and partners to help contribute to achieving Sexual and reproductive Health and rights(SRHR) through focusing on evidence based advocacy around SRH commodities. We also work with partners and local CSOs in implementing Snakebite envenoming and Mental Health projects in Kenya by undertaking research and using the findings to form the basis of evidence based advocacy. We wish to call upon motivated, hardworking, open-minded individuals who are willing to learn to apply for internship. Our internship program aims to provide an opportunity for individuals to contribute to and learn from our work. Through assigning different tasks and responsibilities, the intern will be challenged to develop their capabilities and gain valuable work experience.
DEPARTMENT: Communication & Fundraising
DURATION: 3 Months
- Support in creation of content for social media campaigns.
- Propose and implement digital content.
- Editing videos and short documentaries.
- Support communication writing functions.
- Support identification of and writing of project proposals and letters of inquiry for fund raising
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree program (minimum bachelor’s level or equivalent in Mass Communications, Media and Communication) or linguistics
- Other qualities including excellent writing skills, web design and desk top research skills.
- Be computer literate in wide ranging software applications.
Applicants are not required to have professional work experience for participation in the internship.
For the position advertised, fluency in English is required; and knowledge of another official language is an added advantage.
Potential candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Send your applications and resumes indicating what skills you have that are relevant to our internship needs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th January 2020.